Personal Injury Attorneys Committed To You
Owen & Owen pursues rightful compensation for anyone who has suffered a serious injury because of the negligence of others. Our personal injury and work injury practice has helped thousands of clients in the Gulf Coast region and throughout southern Mississippi.
Our law firm is founded on excellence in the practice of law and the highest service to clients, which has helped us recover millions in damages for a wide range of personal injury cases:
- Car accidents – We commit the resources necessary to maximize compensation after a serious crash.
- Truck collisions – Our attorneys understand federal trucking regulations and other keys to investigating tractor trailer accidents.
- Motorcycle crashes – We overcome the bias against motorcyclists to prove the real negligence.
- Pedestrian or bicycle accidents – We work hard to recover full damages for devastating injuries to children or adults.
- Bus wrecks – We stand up for injured bus riders as well as people hit by buses.
- Train collisions – We represent injured train passengers as well as people hit by trains.
- ATV, boating and recreational injuries – Our attorneys understand the special negligence and insurance issues.
- Farm-related accidents – We hold farm equipment manufacturers responsible for dangerous machinery.
- Medical malpractice or negligence – We have the resources and litigation background to prevail in these complex, expensive cases.
- Nursing home injuries – We hold care facilities accountable for medical negligence and patient neglect.
- Defective product injuries – Our attorneys have extensive experience in product liability, including auto defect and rollover cases.
- Wrongful death/fatal accidents – We excel at demonstrating the full impact on the surviving family when a loved one is taken by the negligence of another.
- Work-related injuries – We assist with workers’ compensation claims and litigation, and pursue additional benefits or third party lawsuits in construction accidents or maritime accidents.
Experienced And Faithful To Your Interests
Trial lawyer Joe Sam Owen, who founded our Gulfport firm in 1981, has practiced for more than 40 years.
Our primary concern is seeing that personal injury clients get proper medical care and full and fair compensation for their injuries. We have the resources to invest in experts as necessary to make that happen.